Light and Fluffy: A Perfect Keto Whipped Cream Recipe
Whipped cream is a popular topping for desserts, but traditional whipped cream can be high in sugar and carbs.
This keto whipped cream recipe provides a delicious alternative, using low-carb ingredients to create a light and fluffy topping that fits within a ketogenic lifestyle.
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tbsp powdered erythritol
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Chill a large mixing bowl and the beaters of an electric mixer in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Add the heavy whipping cream, powdered erythritol, and vanilla extract to the chilled bowl.
- Using the chilled beaters, beat the mixture on high speed until stiff peaks form, about 3-5 minutes.
- Use immediately as a topping for desserts or store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- Heavy whipping cream can be substituted with coconut cream for a dairy-free option.
- Powdered erythritol can be substituted with a low-carb sweetener of your choice.
- Add a pinch of cinnamon or nutmeg for added flavor.
- Use flavored extracts such as almond or mint for a different twist on the classic recipe.
- Large mixing bowl
- Electric mixer
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Make sure the bowl and beaters are well chilled before starting to ensure the best results.
- Don’t overbeat the mixture or it may turn into butter.
- Store leftover keto whipped cream in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- To freeze, place the whipped cream in an airtight container and store it in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- When thawing, make sure to thaw in the refrigerator and not at room temperature to avoid any risk of foodborne illness.
My Take on Keto Whipped Cream Recipe
This keto whipped cream recipe is a delicious and low-carb alternative to traditional whipped cream.
Light, fluffy, and full of flavor, it’s the perfect topping for any dessert.
So why not give it a try today and enjoy all the goodness of whipped cream without the guilt?
Related Keto Whipped Cream Recipe
- 7 Best Cream-Cheese Frosting Recipes
- 8 Keto Chocolate Mousse Recipes
- 14 Keto Fudge Recipes to Indulge