KETO GREEN BEAN CASSEROLE
This healthy and delicious keto green bean casserole is the perfect side dish for your holiday dinner!
It’s low-carb, gluten-free, and made with just a few simple ingredients.
If you’re looking for a healthier alternative to the traditional green bean casserole, this keto version is definitely it!
It’s made with fresh green beans, mushrooms, and a creamy sauce. And it’s all topped off with some crispy fried onions for the perfect finishing touch.
These casseroles are so easy to make and most of them take about 30 minutes from start to finish. So if you’re short on time, this is definitely the dish for you!
I hope you enjoy this keto green bean casserole as much as we do!
This low-carb green bean casserole recipe is a great option for those who are on the keto diet.
You can often add mushrooms, parmesan cheese, and heavy cream so it’s sure to be satisfying enough to keep you full!
Whether it’s Thanksgiving, Christmas, or any other time of year, the holidays are a time for celebration. Along with the good times come delicious food.
One dish that people often serve during this season is green bean casserole. It’s easy to make and can be enjoyed by vegetarians as well as meat-eaters alike!
These recipes include a keto option so you can enjoy your favorite holiday dishes while still sticking to your diet plan.
Keto green bean casserole is comfort food and a great Thanksgiving recipe.
Is green bean keto-friendly?
Green beans are not very low in carbs, but when the dishes are made it generally comes within 10g of net carbs.
So if you keep a check on the rest of the day’s eating habits then definitely green bean casseroles can fall under the keto umbrella.
Why Make Green Bean Casserole?
- This dish is perfect for Thanksgiving.
- Green beans are high in antioxidants and fiber, which will help you feel full longer.
- The casserole can be made with any type of meat to suit your diet.
- You can make it vegetarian by using vegetable broth instead of chicken or beef broth.
- It’s full of flavor from the onions, garlic, and bacon.
What are the different green bean casserole recipes I can make for a keto diet?
- Green bean casserole with cream cheese
- With Bacon
- Mushroom green bean casserole
- With crushed Pork Rinds
- With ground beef
- Popping flavor of jalapeno
- A vegan recipe with green beans
- An easy keto casserole
- With cream cheese and heavy cream
9 Green Bean Casseroles to Make
1. KETO GREEN BEAN CASSEROLE WITH CREAM CHEESE
Image from cleanketolifestyle.com
The Keto Bean Casserole with Bacon is a low-carb, keto-friendly dish that will fill you up and keep you full for hours.
It’s quick to make and tastes amazing!
A green bean casserole with cream cheese and heavy cream. This recipe contains very high fat and is perfectly suited for a keto lifestyle.
A simple, fresh, creamy, and crunchy green bean casserole made from scratch.
Net carbs: 11g, Fat: 62g, Protein: 9g
Recipe from cleanketolifestyle.com
2. KETO BEAN CASSEROLE WITH BACON
Image from thymeandjoy.com
No breadcrumbs or noodles means no gluten.
And there’s bacon in it so that makes it an automatic win in my books.
A great combination of green bean and bacon gives it a smokey flavor.
An easy, perfect homemade dish with green beans, bacon, mushrooms, and tossed onions. The crunchy topping is made from crushed pork rinds.
Net carbs: 9g, Fat: 18g, Protein: 7g
Recipe from thymeandjoy.com
3. MUSHROOM GREEN BEAN CASSEROLE
Image from sugarlesscrystals.com
An authentic mushroom and onion cream sauce, topped with parmesan chips makes this green bean casserole all flavorful and gluten-free keto.
This is a vegetarian keto green bean casserole. But it uses chicken broth that you can easily substitute with vegetable stockings.
If you want to make it thicker then you can add xanthan gum or more cheese to it.
Net carbs: 2g, Fat: 12.5g, Protein: 2g
Recipe from sugarlesscrystals.com
4. GREEN BEAN CASSEROLE WITH CRUSHED PORK RINDS
Image from perfectketo.com
This green bean casserole is pretty good and will also turn out to be a hit for family members who comes over the holidays!
If you’re looking for something new to try or are in the mood for some comfort food, give this recipe a go!
Crushed pork rinds topping gives it a delicious smell.
You can reheat the leftovers and still, it will give the awesome flavor.
Gluten-free, low-carb, and crispy green bean dish.
Net carbs: 4.1g, Fat: 10g, Protein: 6.1g
Recipe from perfectketo.com
5. GROUND BEEF GREEN BEAN CASSEROLE
Image from ohsofoodie.com
This Ground Beef Green Bean Casserole is the perfect meal for any occasion because of its simplicity and also because of how great it tastes!
You can serve this as a side dish or even add some bread crumbs on top and make a full meal out of it!
A perfect keto dish with ground beef and green beans.
Comfort food that is low in carbs and tastes so delicious.
Net carbs: 2.1g, Fat: 22.4g, Protein: 0.8g
Recipe from ohsofoodie.com
6. JALAPENO POPPER GREEN BEAN KETO
Image from stylishcravings.com
If you are not a huge fan of green beans and feel that they are just too hard to chew then try this recipe that will change your mind!
The jalapenos give it just enough spice to make it interesting.
Plus, they’re low carb and keto-friendly- perfect for any dieter!
A creamy and slightly spicy casserole dish where the jalapeno flavor just pops.
A casserole recipe that will be ready in under 30 minutes.
calories: 209, Net carbs: 6g
Recipe from stylishcravings.com
7. VEGAN GREEN BEAN KETO CASSEROLE
Image from simplywhisked.com
This low-carb green bean casserole will be your new favorite holiday side dish!
Plus, it can easily be made vegan by swapping the butter for olive oil and by adding vegetable broth.
An egg-free, dairy-free, and gluten-free green bean casserole.
Net carbs: 8g, Fat: 4.2g, Protein: 2.5g
Recipe from simplywhisked.com
8. EASY LOW-CARB GREEN BEAN CASSEROLE
Image from livingchirpy.com
Can add shredded chicken to make it more delicious. The chicken stock really enhances the deliciousness of this gluten-free casserole recipe.
Net carbs: 6.3g, Fat: 7.7g, Protein: 6.2g
Recipe from livingchirpy.com
9. CREAM CHEESE KETO GREEN BEAN CASSEROLE
Image from sweetashoney.com
It’s a low-carb, gluten-free, and guilt-free recipe that tastes amazing!
Best of all it only takes 20 minutes of preparation and 30 mins of passive cooking.
You’ll need cream cheese, green beans, chicken broth, heavy cream, and pork rinds.
It’s absolutely delicious!
Heavy cream with butter gives it an extra creamy and smooth texture.
Net carbs: 7.2g, Fat: 19.2g, Protein: 9.6g
Recipe from sweetashoney.com
My Take on Green Bean Casserole for the Keto Diet
Green bean casserole is one of the healthiest casserole recipes with the nutrition of green beans and fiber.
If you are looking for a gluten-free, low-carb option for this Thanksgiving then these are creamy and delicious keto green bean casserole recipes.
Make it with pork rinds and top it with shredded chicken.
When the heavy cream is mixed with chicken broth, it tastes delicious.
You will love the overall flavor of a creamed bean casserole.
Related Keto Casserole Recipes
- 15 Easy Keto Casserole Recipes
- 9 Taco Casserole Recipes for a Keto Diet
- 12 Keto Pasta Recipes that you can make in a Casserole
- Baked Cheese Cauliflower Casserole for a Ketogenic Lifestyle
- 12 Keto Chili Recipes
- 15 High Protein Foods to Include in Daily Diet
- 10 Keto Lunch Recipes for the Office
- 21 Quick Healthy Dinner Ideas for a Weeknight
Keto Green Bean Casserole Recipes
9 Best Keto Green Bean Casserole Recipes for a Dinner
- 1. KETO GREEN BEAN CASSEROLE WITH CREAM CHEESE
- 2. KETO BEAN CASSEROLE WITH BACON
- 3. MUSHROOM GREEN BEAN CASSEROLE
- 4. GREEN BEAN CASSEROLE WITH CRUSHED PORK RINDS
- 5. GROUND BEEF GREEN BEAN CASSEROLE
- 6. JALAPENO POPPER GREEN BEAN KETO
- 7. VEGAN GREEN BEAN KETO CASSEROLE
- 8. EASY LOW-CARB GREEN BEAN CASSEROLE
- 9. CREAM CHEESE KETO GREEN BEAN CASSEROLE
- Choose your favorite comfort meal of green beans.
- Follow the instructions and make a delicious and creamy green bean casserole.
- Be in ketosis.