Keto Ranch Dressing Recipe
Ranch dressing is a classic condiment that adds flavor to salads, dips, and sandwiches.
The traditional recipe is high in carbs and not suitable for those following a ketogenic diet.
However, this keto-friendly version uses low-carb ingredients to make a delicious and healthy alternative.
- 1 cup of mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup of sour cream
- 2 tablespoons of heavy cream
- 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of dried dill
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a medium bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, sour cream, heavy cream, garlic powder, onion powder, dried dill, salt, and pepper.
- Stir the ingredients until well combined.
- Taste and adjust the seasoning as desired.
- Transfer the dressing to a jar or container with a tight-fitting lid.
- Store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- Mayonnaise: You can use avocado oil mayonnaise or Greek yogurt as a healthier alternative.
- Heavy cream: You can substitute with almond milk or coconut milk for a dairy-free option.
- Dried dill: Fresh dill can be used as a substitute, just use twice the amount as dried dill.
- Add 1 tablespoon of chopped fresh chives for a mild onion flavor.
- Use dried parsley instead of dill for a different herb flavor.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of dried basil for an Italian twist.
- Medium bowl
- Whisk or spoon
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Jar or container with a tight-fitting lid
- The dressing can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 7 days.
- For a thicker dressing, add an extra tablespoon of heavy cream.
- Always use fresh and clean ingredients.
- Store in the refrigerator at or below 40°F to prevent bacteria growth.
My Take on Keto Ranch Dressing Recipe
This keto ranch dressing recipe is a tasty and healthy alternative to the traditional high-carb version.
It’s easy to make and can be stored in the refrigerator for a quick and convenient addition to your meals.
Related Keto Ranch Dressing Recipe